Thursday, October 16, 2014

Laquerlicious Chills & Thrills

Today I have my most favorite Halloween polish that I have worn so far this year. Laquerlicious Chills & Thrills is not only a Halloween themed polish but it was also created for a great cause. It's another Polish For Pit Bulls collaboration between Michelle of Laquerlicious and The Em-purr-ium. You not only get the beautiful polish but also the cutest fob key chain, made personally by the The Em-purr-ium, and a baggie of extra glitters. All together, it costs $10 plus shipping and $5 from each sale will be donated to the Fresno Bully Rescue which benefits pit bulls. How awesome is that?! As a dog lover myself, I had to get it!

Chills & Thrills is a Halloween glitter bomb that contains all sorts of colors, shapes, and sizes of glitter in a golden shimmery base. The shapes include circles, squares, hexes, diamonds, stars, moons, triangles, and skulls. I just love it! It's absolutely perfect for Halloween and the shimmer, which is on the heavy side, is so amazing. I could stare at this beautiful polish all day!


I layered Chills & Thrills over LynBDesigns White Fang, a white creme. White Fang was streakier than I thought it would be and even at three coats it wasn't totally opaque. Still, it applied easily and dry time wasn't an issue. Chills & Thrills was a pleasure to work with. So much glitter came out with each dip of the brush. What you see is what one coat over White Fang. I topped it off with one coat of Rica Glossy Glam.

I adore how Chills & Thrills looks over white! The colors really pop and it kind of reminds me candy.




Here is a picture of the fob key chain, which is a wristlet too. Isn't it cute? I just love the candy corn colors! I can't wait to try it out.


I love Chills & Thrills! There's nothing better than having a gorgeous polish that happens to be benefiting a great cause. There's still plenty of bottles left up in the Laquerlicious shop but once sold out it will not be restocked.

http://laquerlicious.bigcartel.com/product/polish-for-pit-bull-collaboration-handmade-custom-glitter-indie-nail-polish

4 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with this combo, Melissa! I love looking at all of the glitters in the enlarged photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! I was quite proud of how it turned out. I was especially happy that my photos show how beautiful it is in person.

      Delete
  2. What a fun glitter! Love how you paired it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)