Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sephora By OPI Eve-y On The Eyes

I was busy all last week with work, so I barely had time to paint my nails, but this week has been much better. Unfortunately my nails are super short nubs, thanks to my job. I'm really sad that they're so short, I can't wait until they grow out. Anyway, today I have Sephora Eve-y On The Eyes, which I found at Marshalls a few weeks ago.


Sephora By OPI Eve-y On The Eyes is from the Garden of Good and Evil from last year. It's a dark purple with beautiful shimmer and it is gorgeous! My heart skipped a beat after doing a test swatch on my nail. I really love it. I couldn't capture the shimmer all that well, but it's so much better in person. The formula was really good. I only used three coats, but a third wouldn't have hurt.


I guess I wasn't paying attention to this beauty when it was originally released, but I'm glad I now have it. I almost left with it's super similar sister, Sephora By OPI Who's Spinning Tonight? but I'm more than happy with my choice.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, don't worry your nails will be back they are so cute. Love the color on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments and always take the time to read them! Please don't leave any links. If you want me to check out your blog, just email me! :)